Sunday, October 9, 2011

I'm new here....

My 18 month olds ability to count is quite entertaining. As we go up the stairs he skips the first step, then counts, 'too, fwee, eweven, naan, fouw, too'. Its the most adorable thing I have ever heard.

I am not sure what exactly this blog will be about just yet. Mostly to share the things I make, I think.

I run a small home daycare to be able to stay at home with my son. I love it and would not change it for anything. I am able to love him and teach him all day, while also being able to get the things done I never could while working. I love to sew and be crafty though, I am a seasonal seamstress and only get the urge when the weather turns cold. I like making quilts and clothes and fun things for my son. I also like scrapbooking, building, constructing and have a new interest in baking.

I don't like politicians, onions, rap, metal or new country music. I could make this list A LOT longer but I will spare you. =o)

No comments:

Post a Comment