Thursday, March 7, 2013

Seedling Update

Oh my beautiful seedlings. How much joy you bring.

I've had to rearrange my ghetto gardening a bit. Too many seeds and not enough sun! I'm thinking we may need to put the big fluorescent light above them to be sure. I also lost track of what some of them were. A whole tray full! I did my best at guessing which were which, guess we' ll see come summer!









The weather has been so beautiful this week. I always think there could not possibly be another frost with weather like this. I guess I am getting wiser though, because I know it's still too soon to plant anything. Ten years ago I'd just go ahead and plant away and then be pissed that all my seedlings died because of the stupid last frost.
Thank goodness I discovered indoor gardening! How would I ever survive the wait? Now with our beautiful sunny weather I only have a few months I between gardening seasons. Last year I was still picking vegetables in November!!! Thank you global warming. (Maybe?? I have a big fear we will run out of water here in our desert)

I just can't wait to get out in that sun every weekend and get my hands in the dirt.

Girls love dirt. ;)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment